Wednesday 12 October 2011

Best Intentions Washed Out... Very Frustrating

As a shift worker, father to two young kids and a wife who also works, I only get small pockets of time that I can call my own. So I really look forward to "Me Time", where I can go off into the local woodland countyside and learn new bushcraft skills, practice existing skills or just record more video footage for my JesterBushcraft Youtube Channel.

And for the last three days I have been off, kids at school and wife at work. Leaving me to plan all manner of trips, walks and outings.

However, also for the last three days it has rained, rained, rained. Each new day I think, "Oh, it will clear up today"... But no, more rain !

So, here I sit, tapping away at my computer, with all my best intentions washed away... Very frustrating !


No comments:

Post a Comment