Wednesday 30 May 2012

New Section Added To My Blog - Personal Gear & Recommended Kit

I have just added a new section to my blog, which basically highlights the kit I like to use and my reasons for chosing them.



I am always being asked, "What kind of stove do you use ?" or "What is your favourite knife to carry when out on the trail ?", so I decided to add this new page, so people can see exactly what I carry and why.

As I say it is a relatively new page, so it is still being populated... So bare with me.

I have included photos, descriptions and associated videos, demonstrating the kit out in the field.

If you are looking to purchase any of this kit, I have also listed my kit recommendations and where you can purchase them from.

You can view this new page My Personal Gear & Kit Recommendations - HERE or simply use the navigation bar on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment