Monday 3 September 2018

Dallmyd Has It, Why Can't We ?

The Mini-Jesters love going on adventures with me and appearing on JesterBushcraft videos (Their words, not mine...ha ha!). And whilst they are no doubt proud of what we have achieved on the channel, they still have their own particular Youtube favourites.

In my sons case, non more so than DALLMYD, a much loved Youtuber who is an angler, freediver, scuba diver and treasure hunter with over 5,000,000+ Subscribers!

"Dad, why have we not got merch ?"

And a phrase I have been hearing repeatedly from the Mini-Jesters is "Merch", which I have since learned means merchandise. And it seems a lot of Youtubers worth their salt, have "Merch". Subsequently they keep asking me "Dad, why have we not got merch ?"

And yes, I know I'm not in the same league as DALLMYD or any other successful Youtubers or celebrities. But what I am, is a really cool Dad, who likes to keep his kids happy and the talk of their school. Which is why, a few days ago, I set to work creating some JesterBushcraft merchandise, which if nobody else likes, at least my kids will ask kindly for a few items in my UK Store.

I've tried to provide a variety of apparel, to cater for all my loyal subscribers, be they gentlemen, ladies and not forgetting of course those Mini-Jesters.
So please feel free to take a quick look round the JesterBushcraft UK Store (US Store in progress) and let me know what you think of the designs in the comments below.
The Mini-Jesters have already browsed the store and picked out what they like, so that's Christmas presents sorted !

No comments:

Post a Comment